(SOLON, Ohio) July 17, 2007 Fast to make and eat, sandwiches offer endless delicious, and even nutritious, opportunities for a meal or snack. No one knows this better than the chefs at LEAN CUISINE®, who offer a number of easy-to-eat, smart meal choices such as the extremely popular restaurant-style Panini.
Due to popular demand, LEAN CUISINE® is happy to announce that they have extended the already successful Panini line to include two new varieties: Chicken Tuscan Panini and Philly-Style Steak and Cheese Panini. All six varieties of LEAN CUISINE® Panini feature 350 calories or less and, thanks to the LEAN CUISINE® REVOLUTIONARY GRILLING® Tray, cook in right in the microwave, grilling the bread to a crisp golden brown outside, while warming the delicious fillings inside.
“The LEAN CUISINE® Panini has become one of the best selling items in our line, so we’re thrilled to offer two new varieties," said Kristin Gibbs, Director of Marketing for LEAN CUISINE®. “Women crave indulgent meals from time to time, but often feel guilty afterwards. With the LEAN CUISINE® Panini, women can enjoy a hot, cheesy meal for less than 350 calories."
All LEAN CUISINE® Panini offer delectable meats, flavorful veggies and rich cheese sauces on bakery style bread. The new varieties introduce a margherita-style sauce, a larger variety of tasty vegetables and a new Italian herb bread. With six Panini varieties now available, you can enjoy a different Panini almost every day of the week:
- NEW! Chicken Tuscan: Tender white meat chicken, peppers, olives, tomatoes and margherita-style sauce on Italian herb bread.
- NEW! Philly-Style Steak & Cheese: Beef steak, red & green peppers, onions and cheese sauce on sourdough bread.
- Chicken Club: Strips of white meat grilled chicken, crumbled pepper bacon, diced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese with a light garlic ranch sauce on sourdough bread.
- Steak, Cheddar & Mushroom: Strips of beef steak, mushrooms, caramelized onions and cheddar cheese on sourdough bread.
- Southwest-Style Chicken: Strips of mesquite-seasoned white meat grilled chicken, grilled green peppers, diced tomatoes, onions and Monterey Jack cheese with a zesty Southwest sauce on sourdough bread.
- Chicken, Spinach & Mushrooms: Strips of white meat grilled chicken, spinach, sliced mushrooms, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheeses with an Asiago cheese sauce on Italian bread.
Visit LeanCuisine.com for more information about the new LEAN CUISINE® Panini and to tap into LEAN CUISINE® wellness resources, such as a personal nutrition assessment, personalized meal recommendations, recipe ideas, tips for leading a healthy lifestyle and special offers for registered users.
The LEAN CUISINE® Panini have a suggested retail price of $3.19 and these new varieties will be available in the freezers of grocery stores nationwide beginning in August 2007. All other Panini varieties are currently available as well.